Flexipay is a financed option for purchase of electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Laptops, Cameras, Tablets and Accessories.
We are now able to offer you an instalment payment plan that is just right to suit your pocket. You can spread the payments between three to six months (charges do apply).
Why choose Flexipay?
Flexipay not only helps the customer realize his life aspirations of being the proud owner of a Probook Laptop or even the latest Smart Phone, Camera or Tablet.
By using Flexipay, the customer can also fulfil his aspirations for upgrading himself and go in for the products in the high end segments like a Macbook or a HTC Phone.
Products Covered Under Flexipay
Eligibility Criteria for Flexipay
|Minimum Age Limit||21 years||21 years|
Maximum Age Limit
|60 years||65 years|
Minimum Order Amount*
|N 55,000||N 55,000|
Maximum Cart Total
|N 500,000||N 500,000|
Minimum Payment Tenure
|3 months||3 months|
Maximum Payment Tenure
|6 months||6 months|
However the final eligibility and approval would differ for individual customers based on the appraisal of every application received as per the company policies.
- *Total order can be a single item or a combination of multiple items.
- *Also note that there are additional charges that apply to flexipay
Documents required for Flexipay
- 6 Months Bank Statement (Compulsory)
- Work ID-Card
- National ID Card (or Voter’s card, International passport, Driver’s License)
- Passport Photograph
- Proforma invoice (Download Here )
- Must have a Current Account (as post-dated cheques will be required on approval)
- If you don’t have a current account, you will required to open one on approval of your flexipay.
Flexipay is available to Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ijebu and Otta customers for now. Other cities coming soon!!!
How to Proceed
- Simply place your order on our website and choose flexipay as payment option on checkout.